Perfect for problematic and photo-damaged skin, Retinol 1.0 contains 1% pure retinol, the highest concentration currently available, and should be used for advanced treatment of pre-conditioned skin. Designed for maximum efficacy and stability, SkinCeuticals Retinol is formulated with highest concentrations of pure retinol available and enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies. Our retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic- aging. Additionally, they help minimize the appearance of pore size, while correcting blemishes and blotchiness often associated with problematic skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, ages spots, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Preserves optimal retinol stability and minimizes erythema commonly associated with the use of retinol
- Ensures maximum amount of retinol reaches the target site
- Will not clog pores and eliminates the need of additional moisturizer
If you have never used retinol products before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finallyonce an eveningas tolerated. Consult your skincare professional for a dosage schedule appropriate for your skin.
- 1.0% pure retinol
- Dual protection/time-release system
- Unique delivery system based on skin's natural lipid structure
- Light-weight, moisturizing formula
Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 1.0 to thoroughly cleansed skin in the evening. Carefully avoid the eyes and the corner of the eyes. To ensure optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying any corrective or moisturizing products the same evening as applying Skinceuticals retinol.
Do not use retinol products if you are pregnant or lactating. Do not use if taking prescription acne medication, or if undergoing a skin peeling regime.